- Rock: Start with a side to side rock. Alternate your weight while swinging your arms naturally. 1 minutes.
- Jumping Jack: A classing jumping jack, make sure your arms go up above your head with your wrists crossed and down to your sides. At the 1 minute mark, double it up. Jump out twice, then together twice while doing the same with your arms. 2 minutes.
- Squat: Enjoy this break while you do some basic squats and take some deep breaths. 30 Seconds.
- Alternating Knee Raise: Lift up one leg so your knee is at hip height while raising your arms down then, up when you go to a straight leg jump, and then do the other side. At the 1 minute mark, double it up doing 2 jumps per side. Make sure your core is tight and your knees are up as high as they can. 2 minutes.
- Squat Rest: Go back to your squats and breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. 30 Seconds.
- Ski Jump: Raise your arms up in front of you at shoulder height while keeping your legs close and jumping to the left and right side of the Rebounder. At the 1 minute mark, double it up doing two jumps per side. 2 minutes.
- Squat Rest: Go back to your squats and make sure to keep up with the steady breathing. 30 Seconds.
- Forward Jack: Jump forward with your arms up with your hands together and then out with your arms out as well, crossing the wrists. 2 minutes.
- Squat Rest: Back to the squats and focused breathing. 30 Seconds.
- High Knee Jogs: Alternate your high knees and swing your arms naturally, just like you're going for a run, but with your knees up. At the 1 minute mark, change your jog, to a sprint. Keep everything central and try not to move around your Rebounder. 2 minutes.
- Squat Pulse: This time, do a squat pulse instead of a full squat. If you'd like to rest during the rest periods, you can do that instead. 30 seconds.
- Twist: Twist your hips side to side while squeezing your legs and keeping your arms up. Make sure to lead with your waist, and not your knees. At the 1 minute mark, double it up. 2 minutes.
- Squat Pulse: You can put your arms on your legs as you do this. 30 seconds.
- Leg Curls: Bring your arms together and then out, while bringing each leg back, and alternating your weight. Think of tapping your bottom with your feet while bringing your hands together. At the 1 minute mark, double it up. 2 minutes.
- Squat Pulse: Go lower if you can. 30 seconds.
- Diamond Jacks: Jump with your feet together and your arms to your sides, then out with your legs and arms, then cross your arms over your head and bring your feet together again. 2 minutes.
- Squat Pulse for 30 seconds.
- Straddle: Jump with your feet out then together, while your arms go out and then your forearms meet in front of your face. At the 1 minute mark, double it up. 2 minutes.
- Squat reach: While you squat, reach your hands up above your head and then down touching the rebounder while you squat. 30 seconds.
- Fast Heels: Swing your arms side to side, while touching your heels in front of you, alternating. Think of your arms like windshield wipers. At the 1 minute mark, double it up. 2 minutes.
- Squat Reach for 30 seconds.
- V Jump: Jump with your feet out, then together. While you jump with your arms out, your arms will go out in a "V" Shape, then down in a V shape to your sides. If this is getting to be too much, you can just do small bounces. At the 1 minute mark, double it up. 2 minutes.
- Squat Reach for 30 seconds.
- Military Press: Squeeze the legs and thighs together and jump in the center of the mat. As you jump raise your arms up and down. Engage your core as well. 2 minutes.
- Rock: Rock it out side to side and take some deep breaths.
- March: Bring your legs to the center and march it out. Add your arms that go in a circle.
- Stretch: Lift up one heel and bend over your leg while bending your standing leg. Switch sides.
- Leg Stretch: Take one leg and stretch it behind you while using your foot to hold it in place. Switch sides.
- Wide squat stretch: Stretch out in a squat with your hands on the thighs
- Straight leg stretch: Straighten your legs and bend over pushing your torso back.
Wide squat stretch: Go back to the wide squat stretch.
Be proud of yourself, You did it!
San Fran Fitness is a family company run by Claire and Scott Francis. They both have a huge passion for healthy living and exercising, and love being able to pass on their enthusiasm to others. They offer fun and varied workout programs for all ages and abilities. Some of the videos they have on their YouTube channel are: Bounce Fit, Power Weights, Supple Strength and Low Impact Exercises. Enjoy their video and remember it's just a bit of fun!
You can see more of their free workout videos here or if you really enjoy them you can sign up for their video streaming platform at £14 a month here!
Try Our High Quality Trampolines Risk Free!
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Get your bounce on! Try Leaps & Rebounds for 30 days and see how you feel! If you don't absolutely love it, for any reason we'll refund your money!