This is a 30 minute, no-jumping strength training workout. You will need a rebounder and a set of medium hand weights or, some soup cans if you don't have weights. You can also do this workout without weights as well. Angie is jumping on a 48 Blue Leaps and Rebounds Rebounder.
- Health Bounce: Keep your feet planted on the rebounder while you lightly bounce to start to warm up your body. Jump for 4 minutes and start to roll your arms back to wake up your ams. Twist it out a bit while bringing your hands side to side. Bring your arms to a wide circle.
- Squat: Grab your weights and squat for 2 counts down and 2 counts up. Do that 4 times. As you squat, keep your arms to the side of your body with the weights in each hand. Then, do 8 single squats. Repeat this again.
- Chest press: As you squat and then stand, bring your right arm to your shoulder and then above your head as you stand. A Hammer curl with a squat. Do the left side. Then, do both arms together 4 times.
- Wide squat: Bring your legs out to a wide squat while you bring your arms to the sides of your body with the weights. Down and up. Do this 10 times. Then switch it up to going down for 2 counts and up for 2 counts 4 times. Back to the singles for 8 times.
- Wide Row: Keep your feet and legs where they are, while you alternate bringing each arm up to your shoulder. If the weight is too much, you can do this without weights.
- Wide Squat and Row: Go back to the wide squat for 4 counts and then do the wide row for 4 counts. Do this whole sequence 4 more times.
- Leg Lift Right side: Lean a bit forward while bringing your right leg back behind you and keeping your arms to the sides. Keep your core tight and your legs straightened lifting the heel to the celling. Do this move 22 times.
- Lounge Row Right side: Bring that same leg that has been raised behind you to stand on the mat so you're in a slight lunge. Lean a bit forward bringing your right arms up to your rib and back down in a rowing motion. Do this move for 1 minute.
- Leg Lift Left side: Turn to the other side and lift your left leg behind you just like you did with the previous side. Do this 24 times.
- Lounge row Left side: Do the same row move on your left side. Think of starting your lawn mower in that motion. Do this for 1 minute.
- Wide weighted Plié: Place your hands on your hips while you lower your body down and up, just like a squat but with your feet turned out. Do this 10 times. Then go down for 2 counts and up for 2 counts. Do that 4 times. Then do 4 singles. After you do that, bring your left hand up to down in between your legs while you continue to plié. Do this for a minute then, switch arms and do that again for a minute.
- Right side leg raise: Bring your left foot to the middle of the Rebounder and lift your right leg up to hip height and down, while bringing your weight to your shoulder or down to your side, or together in front of your stomach. Do this for 1 minute.
- Arm raise with right leg out: Bring your right leg to the edge of the Rebounder, while bringing your right arm up over your head to the crown and to the height of your shoulder. Do this for 45 seconds.
- Left side leg raise: Do that same leg raise but with your left leg this time. Make sure to keep your moving leg straight while your standing leg has a slight bend. Do this for 1 minute.
- Arm raise with left leg out: Do the same move just with your left leg out. Do this for 45 seconds.
- Weighted leg raise left side: Get on all fours and lift your left leg up and out behind you, while placing your weight between your thigh and calf. Do this for 45 seconds.
- Weighted leg raise right side: Do the same move with your right leg. Do this for 45 seconds.
- Kneeling row: sitting on your knees, bring both of your arms to your left side holding the weight on both ends then bringing it above your right head. Do this for 50 seconds. Switch arms and do that for 50 seconds.
- Side to side lean: Keeping your arms to your side, lean for 2 counts on your left side and then your right side. Keep your shoulders away from your ear, and your bellybutton to your spine. Do this for 45 seconds.
- Sideways 8: Spread your legs out and bring your arms to make a figure 8 shape with your hands on both sides of the weight, and bringing your arms to both sides. Do this for 45 seconds.
- Leaning side stretch: Lean your body to the right side of your rebounder while keeping your left leg out and your right leg tucked under you and keeping your arm raised above your head to stretch out your side. Do this for 20 seconds and then switch sides.
- Deep lunge stretch: Bring either leg out to a deep lunge while keeping your arms up over head. DO this for 15 seconds, then bring it back to a hamstring stretch for 10 seconds. Do the other side.
- Laying back stretch: Laying on your rebounder, bring your knees to one side while bringing your arm to the other for about 10 seconds, then switch sides
- Laying leg stretch: Bring one leg up and push it towards you then switch sides.
- Butterfly laying stretch: Bring both feet together and push your legs towards you.
- Pike stretch laying down: Bring your legs stretched out towards your face.
- Crossed legs stretch: Bring your body to a crossed leg position sitting, while bringing each arm to one side and stretching out your back and then stretch your back out as well. You did it!
Angie is a certified AFFA group fitness instructor, RYT 200 Yoga instructor, Comprehensive Balance Body Trained, Physical Therapy Assistant, Licensed Massage Therapist and is Certified in Functional Movement Systems. She teaches 2-3 group fitness classes per week on YouTube and Facebook. You can find her many workouts here.